Veg plate from ₹ 1,200
Non veg plate from ₹ 1,300
7 indoor spaces 8, 10, 30, 30, 120, 250, 500 ppl
+91 95176 3 3303
Cygnett Park Di Arch - venue in Lucknow
Cygnett Park Di Arch is located near Transport Nagar Metro Station, it’s on the main road and easy transportation available.
- The venue provides decoration at extra cost which starts minimum Rs.15,000. Outside vendors are not allowed only panel decorators are allowed.
- DJ service is available. One can bring their own choice.
- No rooms are available as complimentary. But available at extra cost which starts Rs.4,500/per night for a single room.
- Parking is free of cost and approx 25 standard size cars can park at a time.
- Advance payment of 25% has to be made at the time of booking and remaining amount 7 days before the non-refundable event date. But adjustable within a same calendar year with any occasion.
- GST will be applicable.
Cygnett Park Di Arch is a hotel offering service not only for tourists and business travelers but also for residents. The hotel offers good options for business and social events, wedding functions. The wedding venue is located in Kanpur Road area, Lucknow.
The largest banquet hall Colombia 1 can accommodate up to 500 people. This is a spacious room in golden colors. Reflected lamps on the marble floor and mirror elements of the decor visually increase the space. For your convenience there are large leather sofas and soft chairs.
The middle room at Cygnett Park Di Arch is suitable for receptions with 250 guests. This is a modern hall where the tables are made of pleasant light wood, and the drapery of the chairs has a pleasant milky color.
Colombia 2 is similar in design to restaurants: several tables, a small partition between the zones. This room is suitable for business receptions and corporate meetings with 120 people.
The hotel has 4 more conference rooms in calm beige, accommodating from 8 to 30 people. The halls are simple in the interior: there is a large table for resolving issues and the necessary equipment.
The banquet halls at Cygnett Park Di Arch look solemn and brilliant.